Do you want a career where…
- Your team is looking to recognize and reward your exceptional efforts?
- You get constant feedback and opportunities for continued education?
- You have daily opportunities to tackle a wide range of technologies at an advanced level?
- Your solutions make a difference for clients and your team?
Christo IT is looking for you! We are a successful, growing MSP that takes pride in the pursuit of excellence. Our professional, intentionally collaborative team takes every opportunity to upgrade our knowledge and our service level. We’re looking to hire someone who values achievement and is motivated to reach their full potential.
- Execute internal and client facing technical requests.
- Team participation in the management and upkeep of several client network systems
- Document all work performed in our ticketing system.
- Meet with clients to discuss technical issues.
- Work with virtualization, firewalls, and all networking devices found in small business IT environments.
- Minimum of 2 years of “real life” experience providing computer and network support
- One industry certification
- Hands-on/practical experience with the Windows Server family 2012/2016
- Intimate knowledge of all current Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
- Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc
- Experience with network firewall (SonicWALL especially) and routing equipment
- Experience in the Managed Service Industry is a plus
- Excellent people skills, telephone manner, and communication skills.
- Competency in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving system and network related issues on servers, desktops, peripherals, and related equipment.
- Ability to concisely describe or summarize a problem, in writing, including diagnosis and resolution
- Ability to determine and document best practices and routines for various technical tasks
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills and use new types of information.
- Personal responsibility and reliability. Persistence to see a problem through to its resolution and ability to research possible solutions when encountering resistance.
- Multitask and move between complicated issues. Ability to remain calm and perform under pressure.
- Adaptable to a continually changing and growing work environment serving clients to better their business.
Compensation and Benefits
- Aggressive quarterly bonus structure based on excellence, hard work, and responsibility.
- Company provided Health and Dental
- Christo IT Services Academy – Certification exam training and full passed test cost reimbursements; additional PTO awarded to sit and/or study for Certifications Exams; in-house & external continuing education curriculum; on the job training.
- Christo IT Services Mentoring Program — Our mentoring program pairs each employee with a Senior Engineer of the firm.
Ready to Apply?
- Get a head start on the application process through our online portal here: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-3932LBAIS?u=1047336
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- “real life”: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused