Client has developed a simulation of the VC-25B electrical system that runs on a desktop computer. This simulation allows testing of the system before any hardware is available for full lab testing.
The simulation environment allows automated test scripts to be run. We have funding for the creation of these scripts and need a resource to complete the task.
At the end of each week provide a scripting burn down chart describing # scripts in progress, # executed, # to be written & a summary of issues encountered
Test scripts to be created in a format provided by the Systems team in accordance with a schedule agreed to at the start of the process
Test result files to be summarized and communicated to the systems team on a weekly basis
- Candidate to perform conceptual and detailed electrical hardware design, analysis, documentation, procurement, and fabrication support for test solutions designed for Electric Systems products used in development, qualification, and production test environments.
- Hardware designs that will support electrical power generation, distribution, and power electronics products used by every major airframer around the world. It is not unusual for our production test solutions to be in service for 20-40 years.
- Effective use of problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Capable of communicating effectively with team members, internal & external customers
- Data analysis/investigation in support of robustness and yield improvement activities
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team that includes project, circuit, software, requirement, manufacturing, and product engineers
Any specific industry experience
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required.