HVAC - Building Operations Technician Engineer
Executive Hills Management, Inc., one of Kansas City’s largest office building management companies, is seeking full-time BUILDING OPERATIONS ENGINEERS with HVAC experience for the following locations:
- Overland Park, KS (College Boulevard)
- Downtown Kansas City, Missouri
- South Kansas City, Missouri (I-435 & Holmes)
We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities include all mechanical systems for multi-tenant high-rise office buildings.
- Commercial HVAC experience is preferred.
- Universal CFC Certification is preferred.
- 1 year chiller experience is preferred.
The applicant MUST HAVE a current valid driver’s license.
Our competitive wage is $25 per hour and is commensurate w/ your skills & qualifications.
We provide uniforms, furnish all necessary tools required for your position.
The full-time benefit package includes:
- 401K, Cafeteria Plan, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance available (after 90 days)
- Paid vacation, sick time & holidays (after 6 months)
Should you meet this criterion and are wanting to excel within our organization, please E-mail resume or apply in person at 5000 College Blvd, Ste. 400, Overland Park, KS (913-451-9000) - Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Driver's License (Preferred)