\*\*\* This position is a 12hr NIGHT SHIFT position on a 2-2-3 schedule (2 days on, 2 days, off, 3 days, then reverse 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off) \*\*\*
The technical support engineer II is a technician related position, responsible for day to day system operation of an automated warehouse (mechatronics). They are also responsible for all assigned training and time entry in various systems. They will work on a team of four team members and one team lead. The common duties are as follows but are not limited to:
- Verifiable mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and error recovery; automation systems troubleshooting a plus (mechatronics)
- Preventative maintenance including daily machine upkeep
- Good computer skills - One of the main tools we use is a laptop, and as such the candidate must be proficient with navigating a computer, basic IT skills in WiFi connectivity, Microsoft office (SAP not required but a plus).
- Good communication and professional attitude - we work with an onsite customer and communicating between ourselves and them, is crucial. The candidate must also be able to articulate issues that are happening and communicate it to their teammates, and if necessary, the customer.
- Must work well in a team setting, and be okay with a lot of walking
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Yes we have a COVID-19 checkpoint before site entry.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woodruff, SC 29388: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location