Call us about our *Signing Bonus*: $1000 for a Designer!
Come join a winning team that offers competitive pay and a pension plan at no cost to you! Ensure your future with a first class subcontractor that is 100% employee owned. We offer career growth opportunities and excellent retirement benefits. Design plumbing systems using CAD and 3D Piping software, and provide technical support to various departments regarding design work.
1. Review plans and set up CAD files provided by the architect.
2. Design plumbing systems based on architectural drawings and material specifications.
3. Generate isometric and lay in drawings for fabrication and field use.
4. Develop MR and perform take-off on all drawings.
5. Provide technical support for fabrication and field operations.
6. Collaborate with field operations supervisors to make design changes. Record changes and process adjustments based on such.
7. Other duties or projects as required or assigned.
General: Responsible for the maintenance of all files related to the specific job tasks.
1. Field Operations Supervisor (Foreperson)
3. Warehouse Manager
4. Fab Manager
6. Builder representatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: The position of Plumbing Designer / Detailer requires extensive knowledge and work experience in the plumbing trade. Good oral and written communication skills are needed, as are self start abilities, and must be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with many different people inside and outside of the company. Familiarity with computers, AutoCAD, Excel, plumbing codes, and plan reading would be a huge plus. A candidate would have the ability to deal with multiple tasks, high pressure situations, and a fast pace. Some overtime may be necessary, but is not the norm.
Physical and Mental Requirements : Basic math skills are necessary. Some travel to job sites will be necessary, as well as coordination meetings. This will also require onsite job visitation and would require the ability to walk on uneven unclean terrain for several hours from time to time.
Education and Licenses: A California drivers' license, with a clean DMV record is necessary. AutoCAD certification a plus. PHCC, or field experience also a plus.
Other Benefits: 6 Paid Holidays, 5 Days' Vacation and Sick Time. Medical insurance, dental insurance, company sponsored life insurance, voluntary life insurance, EAP, supplemental insurance such as accident indemnity, 401(k) Employer Match, ESOP Pension Plan, Safety Incentive Plan.
Please respond to this ad or fax your resume to (702) 945-2022.
Apply in person at 4745 Copper Sage Street, Las Vegas, NV 89115
Job Type: Full-time
- CAD and 3D Piping Software: 5 years (Preferred)
- Plumbing Design: 5 years (Preferred)
- Residential Plumbing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Commercial Plumbing: 5 years (Preferred)