iClassPro is a popular web based software system for class-based businesses such as gymnastics, dance, cheerleading, swim, and more. Developed by school owners, for school owners—iClassPro has created software needed to effectively and efficiently manage daily business operations with ease and simplicity. We help businesses empower their customers with online access to registration, view class schedules, and make online payments…just to name a few features.
We are a growing company located in East Texas needing to hire a Development Manager to plan, direct, and coordinate all resources related to our software development processes and procedures---someone to keep us on track and be the "go to" person.
iClassPro is as choosy about selecting employees as we are at developing our software. We look for fresh, innovative, forward-thinkers, who are passionate about their work and seek excellence in themselves.
We offer competitive pay and benefits in a very friendly and relaxed work environment. We have a state of the art facility which includes a gym for ping pong, basketball, etc. It is an exciting time to join us. Check us out and see what iClassPro has to offer you and your future!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates development team by ensuring they have clear goals, timelines, and resources.
- Oversite of all project scoping to deployment and ever step in between.
- Coordinates with all stake holders of projects making sure everyone is in the loop.
- Maintains open communication with management on projects.
- Utilizes Agile software to manage and keep up-to-date track of all project.
- Creates and implements processes and improvements to keep projects on task and meeting our high standards.
- Transforms software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Other management duties.
Skills and Qualities
- Highly proficient at project scoping.
- Strong front-end web development skills.
- Mathematical aptitude and strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, time, and project management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS, CSS Preprocessing.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Proficiency with software development methodology and release processes.
- Experience with PHP/Laravel.
- Five +years Developer experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field. Equivalent job-related experience may be substituted
MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO LONGVIEW, TEXAS. THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- development: 5 years (Required)