Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Program Coordinator, Aerospace Engineering role include (but are NOT limited to) the following:
- Responsible for all decisions relating to cost, quality, technical issues and schedules. This includes review and approval of all direct program purchases, as well as the review and management of weekly labor reports, NCR's and shipments
- Direct "line" authority for the manufacturing Engineers and Technicians assigned to him/her.
- Directs technical issues associated with the project.
- Generates weekly status reports for the program team, management, and customers.
- Holds weekly program review meetings with direct reports plus Engineering, Purchasing, contracts, and operations.
- Reviews all contract changes for Cost and Schedule impacts and ensures incorporation into the customers Purchase Order.
- Direct Customer communications as needed, Including written correspondence teleconferences, reviews, customer visits, etc.
- Generate closed program reports, explaining variances to budget and schedule.
- Bid and proposal support, including Estimating Workbook, technical write-ups, etc.
- Selects personnel according to knowledge and experience in the area with which program is concerned.
- Confers with staff to explain the program and individual responsibilities for functions and phases or program.
- Directs and coordinates personally or through subordinate personnel, activities concerned with implementation and carrying out objectives of the program.
- Reviews reports and records of activities to ensure progress is being accomplished toward specified program objectives and modifies or changes methodology as required to redirect activities and attain objectives.
- controls expenditures in accordance with budget allocations
- Ensures program history is archived (photographic, MID's, all program documentation)
- Develop and nature customer relationships, Participates and support business development activities to expand customer and product lines.
- Must be an engineer – Mfg., Mechanical, Aerospace
- Must have 5+ years’ experience. (worked in the Aerospace field)
- Must be able to work in Stockton, California
- No relocation expenses will be paid. (unless specified in the offer letter)
- Full Time - 9/80 schedule (every other Friday off)
- Compensation to be determined by experience.
Indeed Hire and Applied Aerospace are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering – Mfg., Mechanical, Aerospace: 5 years (Required)
- Aerospace Engineering: 1 year (Required)
- Stockton, CA: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)