Summary of Position Mission
Responsible for set up and operation of CNC mills and lathes.
- Adjusts machines, including controls or control media, as required to ensure quality of work
- Communicates with supervisor, engineers, production control, quality and other manufacturing personnel for assignments and to resolve quality issues
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly
- Performs basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment
- Studies and interprets drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements
- Actively participate and support the 5S process within the work area on a daily basis.
- Other duties will be assigned as required.
Higher wages and $1,000 new hire bonus
Mon-Fri 4pm-12:30am - $4 per hour shift differential
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)