Applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program, with 2 to 5 years of civil/site design experience. PE license a plus, but not required. Applicant should have the ability to obtain PE license in the future, if not currently licensed. The successful candidate will benefit from a team-oriented environment, allowing them to use their related work experience and education to grow into a well-rounded professional engineer. Applicant should be a self-starter with a positive attitude, an attentiveness to detail, and good communication skills.
Typical duties would include:
- Perform typical civil design tasks including site design, grading design, storm sewer and stormwater detention design, sanitary sewer and pump station design, and other general Civil Engineering design for commercial, residential and industrial site development projects;
- Assist with developing project scopes, budgets and schedules for design projects;
- Provide CAD support using AutoCAD/Civil 3D software;
- Other duties, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Communication Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Preferred)