Are you passionate about data and technology? Would you like to be at the forefront of innovation, working in a fast-paced environment with the resources of an established global tech consulting company? In the role of Data Analyst Apprentice, you will be providing support to consulting and technical teams across various stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. You will play a critical role by contributing to the knowledge management process while interfacing with internal teams to ensure high-quality deliverables.
The Data Engineer Apprentice opportunity is for early-career starters interested in breaking into the tech industry while gaining real-world experience. Our apprenticeship is designed to provide a pathway to a successful tech career where opportunities traditionally do not exist. Therefore, we must insist that all applicants have not yet completed their Bachelor’s degree.
We believe in the earn-while-you-learn model, so you will work full-time with our partner company while also participating in New Apprenticeships Data Analyst Apprenticeship program, which is at no cost to you. The apprenticeship offers small cohorts, learning hands-on from industry experts, certifications, portfolio building, career coaching, mentoring, plus the ability to earn additional credits towards a bachelor's degree.
Furthermore, New Apprenticeship's Data Analyst Apprenticeship Program is an official registered apprenticeship recognized by the Department of Labor (DOL). Every graduate of a Registered Apprenticeship program receives a nationally-recognized credential from the DOL.
You can learn more about the role and apprenticeship program here: https://hubs.la/Q013KDLt0
Because we understand that you're just beginning your career, we're committed to your learning and growth. We're seeking candidates who have the following requirements.
- Prior work experience with data visualization, business analytics, business consulting (IDEAL)
- Some coding/programming experience: HTML, Python, R, SAS, Java, C++, SQL, CSS, Scala, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Some combination of advanced Excel and data visualization (Tableau, Google Data Studio, Power BI)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, construct, test, and maintain architectures
- Align architecture with business requirements
- Develop data set processes
- Use programming language and tools
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Our apprenticeship is designed to provide a pathway to a successful tech career where opportunities traditionally do not exist. Therefore, we must insist that all applicants have not yet completed their Bachelor's degree.
As a way to accelerate your growth, you'll participate in New Apprenticeship's Data Analyst Apprenticeship Program remotely while working with our partner company, a global tech consulting firm. Prior to the apprenticeship program start date, you'll receive 9-weeks of in-demand skills acceleration, coaching, and interview preparation in the Pre-Employment Bootcamp program, which is also remote and free of cost to you.
Once you land your full-time role, you'll start the apprenticeship program in a cohort of 10+ apprentices and complete the program over 12 months, where you can earn 24 college credit hours to transfer towards a bachelor's degree online. \*(select colleges apply)
You'll attend remote evening sessions twice a week where you'll dive deep into all things data, including business analysis using various techniques, e.g., statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, python, coding, and data mining. You'll complete milestones along the way, like earning data certifications to validate your skills, module portfolio projects, etc.
You will also receive support from top industry coaches and mentors to progress through your personal and professional goals skills roadmap while also demonstrating new knowledge and competencies through hands-on application with your portfolio project.
- All applicants will go through the New Apprenticeship's interview process, which includes an application, a short project, and an interview with a member of our team.
- Accepted candidates will have an additional interview directly with our partner company's hiring manager.
- Job Type: Full-time (NOTE: positions are currently remote but may return to in-person)
- Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Benefits include comprehensive medical and dental plans, life insurance, long-term disability plan, and paid vacation and holidays.
- Apprenticeship tuition fees covered as part of your employment - no cost to you
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Work Location: One location