AIS, LLC is currently seeking a full-time, experienced and qualified sales engineer. AIS is a growing, Berlin-based manufacturer of industrial automated coating / finishing systems with projects based all over North America.
Duties to include:
- Establish and maintain solid relationships with new and prospective customers.
- Establish phone and email communications with existing and prospective customers.
- Qualifying sales inquiries and/or following-up on leads.
- Making sales calls and presentations to pre-qualified prospects and customers.
- Assisting potential customers in developing a detailed project specification.
- Assisting with cost estimates and/or budgets to be used for formal proposals.
- Assisting with the development of the proposals for your projects.
- Communicating project details and specifications to engineering, manufacturing and installation contractors.
- Attend and participate in 2-3 trade shows per year, conferences and seminars as may be required.
- A degree of travel is required
- Auto Cad a plus
- Participate in-house fabrication and new product development as well as promotion.
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Dedication to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Leadership capabilities to direct and work with others.
- Strong organizational skills, planning, troubleshooting and ability to self-manage.
- Must have valid driver’s license and transportation to work.
- Experience in manufacturing environment with knowledge of modern CNC fab equipment a plus
Compensation: Based upon experience. Co-Pay insurance, Simple IRA with Employer Paid Contribution, Holiday pay, Paid Time Off, Flexible work environment. Travel incentives are provided, and lucrative sales opportunities are available to the right person.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 4 years (Preferred)