As a Project Manager you will direct, coordinate, and exercise functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of architectural and engineering projects within area of assigned responsibility by performing the following duties personally or through design teams.
- Direct the work of multi-discipline teams comprised of architects, engineers, and designers
- Maintain a system of detailed knowledge of the status of all on-going projects under their management
- Develop and maintains a schedule and budget for the assigned projects, monitoring project costs, deadlines, and change orders
- Conduct internal kickoff meetings for each project with assigned personnel to negotiate and agree on schedule and budget
- Monitor and distribute both internal and external project communications.
- Coordinate preparation and delivery of project deliverables, design documents, and bid packages
- Actively conduct cross-discipline coordination for each stage of the project.
- Oversee project personnel to specific phases or aspects of project such as technical research, project design, preparation of specifications and technical plans
- Meet deadlines, remove obstacles, and conduct design team meetings
- Conduct design reviews and QA/QC analysis for each phase of the project. Compile and publish the results of each review
- Prepare of specifications, submission sets, meeting notes, and progress reporting
- Interface with clients, sub-contractors, external firms, and contractors to provide project status reports and ensure customer needs are met
- Schedule, conduct, and participate in site visits
- Leads all the construction administration activities, including RFI’s and Submittal review
- Review and approve all incoming invoices relating to project
- Create and monitor project invoicing
Experience and Skills includes:
- 6+ years of Construction Management required
- Experience in all aspects of building planning, design, and construction
- Familiarity with building codes, design principles, and the permitting process
- Microsoft Office Suite, Ajera Project Management software (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Project Management, or Construction
Apogee Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
As Federal contractors US Citizenship is required, and background checks will be performed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 3 years (Required)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Temporarily due to COVID-19