Lifeline is the #1 Managed Service Provider (MSP) in the region! We are a locally owned, dynamic company looking to add to an already awesome staff and work culture! We have been in business for 15 years with steady and progressive growth. We have very high expectations for our staff. Do you have what it takes to join our team, and help take us to the next level? Will you exceed our expectations? If so, then please apply. If you're not a fit, please don't waste your time.
Some company perks:
- Dynamic and unique work environment
- Very competitive salaries
- Health Insurance
- 401K (w/ employer matching)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Bonuses & profit sharing
- Paid continuing education / certification programs
- Paid health club membership
The Project Coordinator is responsible for managing a team of system engineers to ensure accurate scoping and delivery of IT projects across a diverse client base. The Project Coordinator works with clients, outside vendors, and the entire Lifeline team to ensure projects are on track and delivered with accuracy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- 2-year degree or equivalent experience in a project management / project coordinator role.
- General understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems
- Excellent communication skills. You must be able to work with a diverse team, including clients, vendors, and technical engineers in a polite and efficient manner.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- You communicate very well, all the time
- You have excellent time management skills
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You are defined as an "A" player
- You are on time, all the time
- You are self-motivated, and you have a desire to help others in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- You get it done
- $47,000 - $53,000 Annually
- This is a full time, exempt, salaried position
- General work hours will be M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm