As an E-commerce Software Developer you will write specifications, complete systems analysis and design work, complete research and fact-finding to support the ecommerce sites, troubleshooting, and act as a liaison between the Internet Team and other Departments and vendors.
In this job, it will be important to have a passion for learning and developing in new platforms as we modernize systems. You’ll also be responsible for:
- Understanding business needs and user experience with the ability to establish and maintain a high-level of user trust and confidence in the team.
- Prior experience in web development is helpful.
- Proven ability to master and learn new technologies. Any experience with C# or AWS cloud services is a preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrating excellent communication, prioritization, and problem-solving skills with a focus on the customer
- Having a strong analytical capability and the ability to create innovative solutions
- Leading and supporting the delivery of cross-functional, multi-platform product solutions
- Leading efforts with programming and product groups within the company to ensure that solutions are technically sound, performance efficient, scalable, and supportable
- Participating in the change management process and adheres to the defined change management guidelines
- Identifying areas of improvement in the change management process
- Successfully working in an Agile team environment, preferably Scrum.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related IT field
- 3-5 years of experience in related field
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience helpful but not required
- Any experience with data ETL processes is a plus
- Any web development experience is a plus
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development framework
- Ability to develop a strong rapport with Product Owner, Scrum Master, Development Team, and key stakeholders
- Strong critical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced communication skills to be able to speak with customers regarding software needs, software design, and support needs
SC Data Center, Inc. is a customer-centric business that supports warehousing, information technology and contact centers. SC Data Center, Inc. is an affiliate company of Colony Brands, Inc. which is one of North America's largest, multi-channel direct-marketing companies. We generously support the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
SC Data Center, an affiliate of Colony Brands is not just about growing our profits – We are about giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work. We also offer our employees many great rewards in addition to monetary compensation:
A robust Wellness Program including Onsite Healthcare
Superb Retirement Plans (401K & a company-funded Pension Plan)
Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits
Seven 4-day work weeks in the summer months to give our employees additional time off
Company Product Discounts
And, so MANY more!