SAIC is seeking a mid to senior level Electrical Engineer with Signal Integrity, Power Integrity, and Worst-Case Analysis experience on the OMES II contract at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. This position is located in Greenbelt, MD.
The Signal and Power Integrity Engineer is responsible for detailed signal and power integrity analysis of new and legacy designs for flight and engineering unit hardware. The SI/PI engineer supports PCB stack-up definition, routing instruction development, power plane design, and signal routing features to achieve necessary signal and power integrity for the application. The SI/PI Engineer supports worst case performance analysis of the signal and power integrity of the final design. The SI/PI engineer also supports lab testing and correlation of lab results with analysis predictions.
This position will function in multi-disciplined teams across multiple projects and subsystems. This person will support analysis for multiple flight and non-flight designs and will be expected to apply rigorous and systematic design processes to ensure design compliance. This position will interface with subsystem leads and other stake holders to ensure program objectives are achieved.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or closely related field with 12-14 years of related experience
- Strong experience in signal and power integrity analysis
- Strong experience in worst case performance analysis
- Digital and analog experience
- Experienced in all aspects of circuit card design including hardware designs with processors, FPGAs, memory, and industry interfaces
- Understanding of complex electrical systems for space flight
- Previous NASA or aerospace experience is a plus
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability