Programmer/Developer - Infor CSI Syteline ERP
The CSI Syteline Programmer/Developer will be a key member of the ERP team responsible for development and implementation of all applications in support of the First Co. Cloudsuite (CSI) ERP system. Ensures all applications are fully functional in the ERP system. It is essential for this candidate to have strong technical, communication, and interpersonal skills. A thorough understanding of engineering, manufacturing, distribution shipping / warehousing and financial ERP systems will be important. The ERP Developer will have extensive hands-on experience with Infor CSI application technology including Mongoose. The ideal candidate will have wide experience in a variety of programming languages and software applications and will have worked on multiple full software life cycle development implementations. The role will involve new development as well as ongoing support of the CSI ERP software systems.
Primary Position Duties (non-inclusive):
- Implement, maintain, and customize Syteline ERP applications, forms and reports to meet business requirements
- Develop, code, install, test, debug and document backend software applications
- Define software application architecture and structure
- Responsible for translating business requirements and functional specifications into technical program specs, designs, code modules and test plans
- Works with users and vendors to satisfy requirements related to new software development and implementations, functional improvements, and system enhancements/upgrades
- Implements and maintains ERP software to ensure proper change control methodology of code deployment of released fixes and applications
- Supports systems integration and user testing participating in all software development lifecycle phases
- Develops use-case tests, formal testing scripts and manages user acceptance testing
- Communicates changes, enhancements and modifications of requirements to business users and IT management ensuring issues and solutions are understood
- Supports all program customizations, enhancements and modifications required with ERP patching and upgrades.
- Provides production support for ERP applications including incident response, root cause analysis and problem resolution
- Coordinate and assist other IT team members to minimize unplanned downtime of the ERP system environments.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Additional responsibilities and projects as assigned
General Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline required
- Minimum of 7+ years CSI Syteline application programming experience (V.9 desired) with expertise in a discrete manufacturing environment a plus
- Comprehensive experience with structuring, developing and implementing corporate applications
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing, engineering BOMs, order management, procurement, supply chain, production planning and scheduling processes.
- Experience / Certification in database technologies including SQL programming, scripting and reports. SQL DBA experience a plus.
- Experience with Infor Mongoose development in a .Net environment preferred
- Programming/development experience required with Syteline Forms, Tables, and Module customizations/enhancements. Development of new functionality. Crystal Reports and/or SSRS required.
- Experience working with Web Services, REST, SOAP, API, and middleware technology a plus
- Experience with Factory Track, Doc-Trak and Configurator desirable
- Experience working on projects applying SDLC development life cycle with source code control
- Experience working with third party IT vendors and software solution providers
- Experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment
- Effective problem solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills. Detail oriented with high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, providing excellent customer service to end users
- Experience with B2B, IoT, EDI, Portal and Ecommerce desired
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction