POWERSYS distributes simulation software in the field of electrotechnics and in particular JMAG simulation software developed in Japan by JSOL Corporation. For more than 30 years, JMAG has been using the latest technology of analysis and is now a leading software in the field of electromagnetic analysis.
POWERSYS provides strong technical added value before and after sales for all matters concerning the software and its use. Our company organizes basic and advanced trainings on the software but also realizes any kind of consulting activity for the design and the optimization of all electromechanical equipments (electric motors, generators, transformers, busbars, loudspeakers,...).
Our consulting team works closely with our users to help them achieve their design goals, providing comprehensive, reliable solutions for a range of challenges including optimized motor design.
With the prospect of our development, we wish to appoint a support engineer.
Your role will to support the prospects and customers in all matters concerning the use of the software (online help, training, application case studies).
You will be a member of the technical support team and you will work closely with the Sales Department.
- Customer studies (before/after sales),
- Technical case studies (mainly electric machine design in the field of Electric vehicles and wind generator),
- Customer help in the use of the software,
- Customer visits (mainly in automotive industry and/or renewable energy).
- You are engineer in electrotechnics
- You are specialized in electromagnetic flux calculation
- You know JMAG or another electromechanical design software
- You have a strong sense of responsibility
- You are dynamic, you show initiative
- You are a team player and autonomous
- You have strong technical, interpersonal and client relationship skills
- You have excellent writing skills
- You have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Motor Design: 2 years (Required)