Let me ask you- what are the 3 most important qualities you are looking for in an employer? Think about that as you look over this post. If you decide to take the plunge and apply, you can let me know those three qualities and I can give you some more information!
Xtratyme Technologies, Inc. is looking for a programmer to add to our team. Team member will perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of Xtratyme’s established programming procedures. This person will be responsible for maintaining and modifying currently used programs by testing and troubleshooting programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology. Some of this is done by conferring with current users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. This person will also be expected to write and maintain programming documentation while complying with Xtratyme’s confidentiality agreement with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
We are looking for people who aren't 100% happy with their current jobs or careers. These are people who are talented, but just haven't had the chance to apply their talents. Or maybe they just don't know how to get started on a new career dream path?
We have designed a system that focuses on a person's talents (we call them superpowers). We help our employees to use their unique skills to create a career path that features:
* The opportunity to test drive various career paths
* Unlimited wage growth potential. Start out at a good wage and increase it exponentially very quickly. Double your wage in a year or two.
* Flexible work-time--you design your work week so it fits your schedule.
* A ton of paid time off. We'd love to show you how you can get 13+ weeks of paid time off per year.
* Entry-level opportunities. We will teach you everything you might want to learn while getting paid.
* The ability to learn new things like welding, engineering, sales, networking, construction, programming, and MUCH more.
* Fun. We have a great time every day--and we get paid to do it.
* The elimination of boredom. Each day features a new adventure and new challenges.
* No dead ends. If you want to be our company president someday, tell us and we will help you to make this happen.
* Ownership of a successful company. We give our employees the opportunity to be company owners.
* Recognition of your skills. If you are good at something or you learn to do something well, we will recognize and reward you.
* The ability to become a good leader. If you want to learn leadership or enhance your existing skills, we will help you to lead great teams.
* Being part of an industry-leading company. Our company has been around for almost 22 years and we are leaders in our industry.
* Tons of rewards. Our customers are happy. They tell us often. You will be rewarded with job satisfaction and happiness.
* The ability to create a dream career path where you never need to look for another job ever. We will help you to retire with us (early if you want) and have a good nest egg when you do this.
* Various experience level requirements. We choose potential over experience in most cases. If you have both of these, this is even better. We love "rough diamonds". No experience? No problem.
Does this all sound too good to be true? It might, as not many companies can say that they have all, or even just a few of the opportunities listed above. We challenge you to test us by investigating these claims. We are prepared to show you evidence to support each of them.
Is it easy to join our team? It IS NOT if you don't have the desire to grow or improve your career. It IS if you want to accept challenges and you can let us to help you discover your unique skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location