Platform Health specifically is the part of the Solutions Engineering department that monitors the health of the platform, raises issues, and finds solutions to proactively mitigate risk and improve resiliency. You will work both reactively to occurring issues and proactively to resolve issues before they happen. You will work cross-team and cross-functionally to discover, plan, and implement initiatives that secure TripleLift's liquidity, reputation, and general performance.
Solutions Engineers generally at TripleLift are entrepreneurially minded engineers who leverage their strong technical experience along with business acumen to help internal and external stakeholders achieve their goals. Whether writing APIs to allow partners to connect with TripleLift, analyzing the trove of TL data to identify liquidity enhancement opportunities, or meeting directly with partners to improve the platform, the Solutions Engineer is the jack-of-all-trades that owns and executes on the most important initiatives at TripleLift.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising that's helpful and effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless and focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, and connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, and has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry and is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Work with engineering teams to create monitoring and processes that mitigate risk
- Analyzing large troves of TripleLift data to find patterns or issues that might not be readily apparent
- Create quality documentation around processes and applications.
- Have a solid, breadth-first understanding of all applications and their interactions
- Generating technical mapping with our internal partners, understanding their technical stack, creating the roadmap, and establishing a cadence of interface;
- Utilize dashboarding and data to understand the liquidity flow of TL and partner success -- automated where possible;
- Design custom solutions for partners, including designing, implementing, and deploying the solutions;
- Pair with product & core engineering teams to ensure partner initiatives are executed;
- Build, lead, and mentor a team of partner engineers in their deployments
- Provide feedback to the org lead in creating the most productive environment for the group
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Demonstrated work ethic and capability to be self-starter
- Deep understanding of at least 1 programming language (preferably Python or Java)
- Awareness of other languages, including the ability to read through programs and understand business logic
- Experience with SQL, ability to write complicated and efficient queries.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think of unique and novel solutions problems
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analysis skills, experience with data extrapolation tools (excel, numpy, R, matlab, Spark/Scala, etc)
- Outstanding communication skills, especially with regards to conveying technical information to non-technical people to understand and vice-versa.
- Ability to own projects from beginning to end, as well as coordinate with other teams
- Desire to find root cause of issue and propose solution
- Degree in technical field (physics, computer science, engineering, mathematics, etc.)
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in customer support, technical solutions, engineering, or technical partnerships.