Knowledge Wisdom Training (kwt.us)is a Video-on-Demand and Live certification training company that providesusers with up-to-date knowledge to be able to understand the theory,configuration, integration, and troubleshooting of any given technology. Ourmission is to provide exceptional learning experiences by providing a thoroughexplanation of current to new technologies available. We strive tosatisfy our students in the best way possible, not only through our courses butalso our service.
We are looking for talentedeLearning IT Certification Trainers/Developers who have experience designingand developing dynamic, interactive, and user-friendly multimedia eLearningtraining solutions. Our ideal candidate is a knowledge filled,enthusiastic instructor with great communication and presentation skills toteach, guide, and motivate students. You will prepare students for theirrespective certification exams, as well as, prepare students for on the jobtasks by sharing your knowledge and wisdom.
By being a part of our family andcreating quality video courses, you will have the opportunity to generateuncapped revenue streams, great flexibility, build your professional brand, andmore. Take a look at the WHY KWT section below.
- Create eLearning course curriculum for a chosen IT certification/topic
- Write and edit content for training materials, process documentation, web, presentations, videos and blog
- Record and edit course modules in Adobe Presenter Express (software provided); individually or with KWT’s help
- Perform quality checks on your work, ensuring consistency of voice, clarity, and overall engaging and aesthetically pleasing output * Update course modules as exams are updated
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Communicate with students through video comments
- Ensure that training is delivered per the company’s established module creation, recording standards, policies, and schedules
- Ensures that all learning needs, requirements and established standards are met in regards to the technology platform the curriculum is deployed on.
The Successful Candidate MustDemonstrate
- Passion and expertise around a chosen certification/topic.
- Experience teaching individuals from various cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Experience developing curriculum.
- Working knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Excellent verbal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to inspire and assist adult learners gain competency in content area.
- Ethics and integrity, and sound professional judgment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., Information Technology).
- Experience teaching, speaking in public, and/or creating and delivering presentations.
- At least three (3) years of experience in creating and editing content of all types.
- Excellent communication and English writing skills with greater focus on quality.
- Detail oriented with experience in grammar, spelling, and deliver the message is critical for this position.
- Demonstrated ability to create technical content clearly and concisely.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office and other graphic creation applications and techniques.
- Ability to work independently, in high-profile assignments with tight deadlines.
- Delivers classroom and eLearning solutions that engage the learner and produce measurable performance improvement.
Google CertifiedProfessional Cloud Architect, PMP, Certified ScrumMaster, AWS, MCSE, ITIL,CISM, CRISC, CCA-V, CompTIA Network+, CCNP, CGEIT, and more…
- With KWT, you’ll be able to further build your reputation within your industry like never before, making you more marketable as more companies and professional peers can identify you from the courses you publish
- We offer a competitive rate compared to our competition, and we never devalue your course by selling your courses for pennies in order to make sales
- We work hard with you to create a solid product, so you don’t have that feeling that you’re in this alone
- We enable you to work remote and offer extreme flexibility. Whether life is conflicting with your ability to work a 9-to-5 job or you would like to make some extra residual income on the side the work at KWT makes it possible
- We offer referral bonuses if you know anyone that is up to the challenge
Legal authorization to work in theU.S. is required. KWT will not sponsor an individual for an employment visa nowor in the future for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employerand value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis ofrace, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply:
What to expect:
We use EasyHire, video hiringplatform to conduct our interviews. This allows us to quickly connect and gainvaluable information from you about your relevant experience.
After reviewing your resume, ifselected, you will receive an email inviting you to an on-demand videointerview. The entire process takes about 15-20 minutes and can be done at yourconvenience.
During the video interview, you willbe asked a set of questions pertaining to this particular role, and you willprovide recorded responses. Your responses will be reviewed, and you will beinformed if you were selected for the next step of a live video interview.
Next and last, if you have not already provideda satisfactory work example, we will ask you to do a two-to-five minutepresentation that will be assigned at that time.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Commission
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction