OPS Consulting is seeking a FPGA Engineer to work on a next generation 802.11 radio platform. This engineer will develop and implement the firmware (FM) for interface communications, controls, and/or data processing applications. You will be working in a team environment on a cutting-edge project.
Roles and Key Responsibilities
- Full-time position
- Write system and software code
- Produce hardware system design for both preliminary and critical design reviews (PDR and CDR) of system prototypes
- Ensure the project conforms to reasonable coding standards
- Influence the environment, languages, versioning and backup, and testing decisions
- This is an office with a minimum of bureaucracy, and a focus on rigor and results.
- 3+ years of Matlab, C/C++, or Python software
- 3+ years of GNU Radio or other SDR experience
- Recent commercial product development experience
- Familiarity with Digital / RF mixed signal design best practice
- 3+ years experience with Digital Signal Processors, FPGA, ASIC, or other real-time platforms
- 3+ years integrated toolchain development