Serve as developer on business-specific programs and customer applications. Will also be involved at multiple levels with regards to complex projects involving business processes. Applicant should have a proven ability to effectively plan, budget, coordinate, and implement creative solutions for multiple projects and a demonstrated ability to collaborate with others. Position requires extensive knowledge of modern programming languages, designing graphical user interfaces, and the ability to provide comprehensive testing of projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as programmer to assist in developing relevant, responsive, and usable applications designed to accentuate business processes.
- Collaborate with both in-house and consulting teams to develop new technologies, websites, applications, and other business-related solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Required experience and working knowledge of VB.net (Visual Basic), C# (C Sharp)
- College degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Experience and working knowledge of DNN (DotNetNuke), Tsql.
- Skilled at creating complicated SQL statements and familiarity with the usage of temp tables, unions, views, and stored procedures.
- Familiarity with Crystal Reports
- Manufacturing experience a plus along with knowledge of Dynamics GP
- Time management, multi-tasking, teamwork, and ability to work independently.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
Job Type: Full-time
- VB.net /Visual Basic: 1 year (Required)
- C# (C Sharp): 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative