Engineering Job Description
1. Design and Draft with AutoCAD.
2. Structural details and assembly of complete workings of units to be built.
3. Revise drawings, as needed, from mark-ups and changes made by shop fabrications.
4. Revise and update standard drawings, as needed.
5. Measure and fabricate working drawings from “as built”.
6. Keep Drawing Libraries current.
7. Call vendors with questions on products.
8. Keep current on new CAD and computer products, that having bearing on what we do.
9. Update files in CAD system.
10. Keep Drawing Job book current.
QUALIFICATIONS OF JOB
· B.A. in Mechanical Engineering or A.D. in Mechanical Drafting with 3-5 years experience or 5-10 years field experience.
· Must show ability to work with others in completing detail of projects.
RESPONSIBILITY OF MY POSITION TO QUALITY ASSURANCE
1. Verify dimensioning on all mechanical prints.
2. Verify revisions are assigned on updated prints.
3. Verify customer layout prints.
4. Assist in electrical and other engineering for future updates.
Please respond with resume for consideration
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year