CSArch is seeking an experienced mechanical and plumbing systems designer for our growing engineering team in our Albany, NY office. This individual will be an integral part of our engineering design group, working alongside our engineering managers, architects, and project managers in performing technical design and specification.
The qualified individual should have at least 3 years of experience designing building mechanical systems (HVAC and/or Plumbing) for new construction and renovation projects as a consultant to architects, developers and property owners.
- Minimum of 3 years U.S.-based experience designing building mechanical systems (HVAC and/or Plumbing) in the A/E and construction industry.
- Experience performing engineering tasks from concept design through construction closeout, including development of construction drawings, specifications, calculations and cost estimates.
- Experience surveying and assessing existing buildings and associated mechanical and plumbing equipment to develop future capital improvement projects for the client.
- Working knowledge of international building, mechanical, plumbing, fuel gas, and energy codes and relevant standards.
- Experience reviewing construction documents for code compliance, interdisciplinary coordination, and quality assurance.
- Experience in construction administration (submittals, RFIs, construction site observations and documentation).
- Proficient in the use of Revit for Building Information Modeling and production of construction document deliverables.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Are you proficient in the use of Revit for Building Information Modeling?