Faceware develops innovative, next-gen tools and motion capture products for the animation and gaming industry. Our cameras and software are complete facial animation solutions for the interactive entertainment, film, video game, television, and commercial markets for clients such as Rockstar Games, Disney, Dreamworks Animation, Double Negative, Bungie, Digital Domain, Blizzard, Microsoft, 2K Sports, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Sega, Sony, Bethesda, and MPC.
Our products are built using a combination of cutting-edge, computer vision tech, and an intuitive, artist-friendly workflow. By embracing artists with easy-to-use products, we’ve become the gold standard for facial motion capture and professional animation tools.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an experienced C++ Software Engineer to join our development team in North Austin, TX. You’d be an integral part of the group that builds tools and tech for some of the most prominent game developers, VFX/film studios, and animation houses in the world. You’d be working with us to build, test, iterate, and deploy new and existing motion capture products and tools for Faceware users all around the world. We work in an exciting area of software development and this is a great opportunity to get in with a small, passionate product team to help create some of the best products in motion capture.
- This is an on-site position based in Round Rock, TX.
- This is a full-time position with benefits.
- The expected duration of this position is 6-months with a strong potential for longer-term at the completion of the project.
What you’ll do:
- Build, Test, and Iterate on our world-class software product line
- Collaborate with the team and product specialists to drive technical specifications
- Implement features as per the design and investigate and fix bugs found by QA
- Research and advise on 3rd-party technologies
- Collaborate and provide technical assistance and suggestions to others when requested
What you need:
- Fluency with C++
- Minimum 3 Years Experience as a Software Engineer
- BA/BS in Software Engineering (or Equivalent Work Experience)
- Experience with Game Engines (Unity, Unreal, Lumberyard, etc.) and/or 3D Environments (Maya, 3DS Max, etc.)
What makes you a great candidate:
- Experience with Python, C#, and/or Objective C
- Experience with ARKit and/or ARCore
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma