Civil engineering is arguably the oldest engineering discipline. It deals with the built environment and can be dated to the first time someone placed a roof over his or her head or laid a tree trunk across a river to make it easier to get across. Today’s civil engineering, although slightly more complex, still has the same ultimate goal: to provide the basic infrastructure of safe transportation, clean water, and adequate shelter required for civilized society.
Civil Southeast, LLC is a full-service engineering and surveying team that exists to serve its clients’ basic infrastructure needs and more on a level unprecedented in our industry. We are a young and growing company and are currently looking for individuals with the “it” factor to join our tremendously talented team! We at Civil Southeast believe every hire we make impacts the DNA of our company, so naturally, our priority in hiring is to not simply fill a position, but to add highly competent, motivated staff that reflects the values and morals that Civil Southeast, LLC was founded upon back in 2013.
Civil Southeast’s primary function is to serve people and communities with professional engineering and surveying services to meet their basic infrastructure needs from Public Works to Parks and Recreation, to Economic and Industrial Development.
A Civil Engineer I hired by Civil Southeast must be highly-motivated, flexible, organized, able to process and apply new concepts and skills quickly, and team-oriented. Are you a recent or imminent civil engineering graduate? Are you up for a challenge? Are you service-oriented? Do you believe in hard work? Do you believe in a solid work-life balance? If you answered “yes” to these questions, then we would love to meet you!
Civil Southeast is a very young organization. It is a place that you can find meaningful work, lasting relationships and opportunities to advance professionally from what is a ground-floor opportunity for a civil engineer just beginning his/her professional career. Please visit CivilSE.com/Career to learn more about how to apply for this and other employment opportunities at Civil Southeast.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- CAD software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity