Rock Stars Wanted!
Are you among the estimated 70% of people who are not satisfied in their current job? Happy people are our foundation and, at Premier Surfaces, we are committed to providing each team member with opportunities to grow, contribute and challenge themselves. Premier Surfaces –Central in Omaha,NE is looking to add a talented Installers to the team!
Installers are responsible for preforming craftsman techniques during the installation of countertops (granite or engineer stone). This includes providing excellent customer service, maintaining a safe and efficient installation that is first-time quality. Other duties/tasks: heavy work exerting 50 to 100 lbs of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 lbs of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20lbs of force constantly; load/unload countertops; job-site cleanup; and job ticket documentation using a tablet.
Ideal candidates for lead positions must have previous industry experience working with stone materials. This is also a great opportunity for non-experience individuals that are seeking an apprenticeship to learn a skilled trade. Candidates for an installer apprentice must have basic knowledge of hand tools, and can read a tape measure. Remodeling/construction experience is a plus. Starting salary will commensurate with experience.
Other Job Requirements:
- Must be a reliable team player, and passionate about creating raving customers (external and internally)
- Individuals must be able to work a flexible schedule (overtime, and some Saturdays during peak seasons)
- We take safety seriously, and this position requires wearing personal protective equipment that includes steel toe shoes, eye wear and face mask.
- New hires must successfully pass post offer employment screenings: drug screen and motor vehicle record check.
- Valid driver’s licenses is require.
Premier Surfaces provides its employees all the proper training, tooling, and equipment to get the job done right! We are an equal opportunity employer that participates in E-Verify. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.premiersurfaces.com.
Why Join Our Team
We believe that each employee contributes directly to our growth and success which, in turn, create opportunities and lifestyles for our Rock Star employees. Together we win.
In addition to a rewarding career, we provide team members with a comprehensive benefits program to attract and retain the best employees available.
Benefit package includes:
- Affordable health insurance with employer premium contributions
- Wellness program that includes employee discounts
- Wide-range of benefit options (medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) so that employees can enjoy time away from work
- Paid holidays totaling nine days off.
How to Apply
- apply through our careers website http://clioholdings.com/careers/ or Indeed
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Typical start time: