PROJECT ENGINEER (CONSTRUCTION)
Reply only if you are looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing mid-sized construction company who values its team members and does not just treat employees as "a number", as larger firms tend to do.
- Four (4) year Engineering, Architectural, or Construction Management degree or equivalent technical training and experience
- Some construction building experience preferred
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
Salary based on experience.
For over 30 years, Alan Shintani, Inc. has been delivering quality construction on commercial, federal, state, and residential construction projects in Hawaii. ASI has built its reputation on guaranteeing successful projects through excellent client service, collaboration, and partnership with their project teams.
Benefits include competitive salaries, bonus potential, 401(k) with Company contributions, Cafeteria plans, and full health insurance plan.
Send resume and salary requirements to Alicia Ramos, HR Coordinator.
Local candidates only please.
ASI is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender identity or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, reproductive health decision, domestic or sexual violence victim status, veteran/military status, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Project Engineering: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative