Thinkpath Engineering Services (TES) is recruiting for a Facilities Engineer - Welding to fill a contract opportunity in Lafayette, IN.
- Installation and set-up of robotic welders
- Write PLC software programs using Ladder Logic
- Utilize AutoCad to develop control panel layouts, control schematics, ladder logic diagrams and P&ID prints
- Create project Bill of Material listing all designed-in components
- Wire machines as necessary
- Train equipment operators and maintenance staff on system operation and service
- BS degree in engineering
- Strong project management,
- Proficient electrical circuitry design,
- Install-specific experience with robotics equipment/welding equipment ergonomics
- Strong programming background (Preferably Mitsubishi / Japanese programs)
- Ladder logic experience
- Experience in welding industry and dealt with installs of welders from a project role
- Ability work independent and as part of a team.
- Basic skills with MS Office.
Thinkpath Engineering Services, LLC (TES) has been a global leader in Engineering and Design Services since 1977. TES provides fully integrated, customized solutions in Engineering/ Design, Technical Publishing/Documentation and On-Site Engineering Support and Recruiting Services. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, TES has additional offices in Columbus, IN, Tampa, FL, Toronto, ON and London, ON. TES is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Opportunity: