This position develops and delivers essential business operations reports for the Operations business unit. Responsibilities include SAS/SQL database maintenance, development and delivery of daily operations reports using commercial reporting software. This position coordinates development sessions to thoroughly understand the reporting requirements and changes needed to support business requirements. This position will have responsibility for maintaining data, developing and maintaining ad-hoc and operations reports. The incumbent will develop, test, and maintain databases for Operational business units.
- Easily-accessible, Class-A office building built in compliance with the highest environmental standards (LEED® Certification) and ample employee parking.
- Luxurious office environment.
- Cafeteria and free access to an onsite fitness centre, outdoor terrace, and bicycle storage area; dry-cleaning/laundry service available as well.
- Update / distribute daily operations report.
- Development of reporting tools to support business requirements.
- Communicate / present data to all levels of management.
- Create and maintain run documents for reports.
- Maintain development and testing logs and reports.
- Track tasks and projects from inception through testing and deployment.
- Design and implement database structure changes.
- Update tables and stored procedures as new fields are added.
- Create data views to facilitate customer reporting needs.
- Monitor regularly scheduled jobs to ensure the database is being properly maintained.
- Ensure that datasets are appropriate for business needs.
- Evaluate performance against corporate plans.
- Validate that reports measure desired business metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2-3 years overall operations experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience in data analysis, reporting, and/or documentation.
- 2-3 years’ experience SQL or SAS database experience.
- Consumer lending experience 3+ years.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (4+ years).
*Key attributes; Commitment; Compliance; Compassion; Innovation; Communicator; Consistency; Strategic Thinker; Proactive; Confident; Documentation; Database Knowledge; Presentation; Communication; Organized; Attention to Detail; Problem Solving; Follow through; Tight Deadlines; Willingness; Collaboration; SAS/SQL; Digitization; Statistical Programming; FICO Debt Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- Data reporting and documentation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Consumer lending: 3 years (Preferred)
- Operations Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- SQL or SAS: 3 years (Preferred)
- data analysis: 3 years (Preferred)
- english (Preferred)
- french (Preferred)