We are a very busy and growing Plumbing and Mechanical Company looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer/ Mechanical Designer/ Project Manager to join our Team. The ideal candidate is an experienced Engineer/ Mechanical Designer who is looking for more than just that, and is looking to help out in Project Management, Job Coordination, and everything that comes along with it.
Someone who is:
- Professional (within office settings and onsite job locations)
- Great Communicator
- Help with Design and Engineering on Projects
- Light duty drafting and adjustments to drawings
- Consulting and helping with design and code questions for field employees
- Estimate jobs
- Coordinate manpower
- Read and draw blueprints
- Coordinate material take-offs
- Oversee product submittals
- Revise and update project schedules and project budgets
- Attend (and lead) onsite meetings
- Keep project documents, invoices, and schedules organized
- Minimum of 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE as a Mechanical Engineer/ Mechanical Designer in the Plumbing and Mechanical fields required.
- Knowing the Plumbing and Mechanical codes well and understanding how to design around them.
- Preference given to those with applicable Project Manager experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- We offer competitive wage + benefits.
- We’re looking for a team player who will be an awesome coworker to our current team members.
- Our corporate offices is in Duluth, MN with projects spanning the Twin Ports region.
Applications requested by September 27th:
- Send resumes (with applicable past job experience listed) by Friday, September 27th. Please direct communications to Melissa.
- Interviews will take place soon after application due date
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off