Project Engineer responsible to coordinate, monitor and execute activities performed by the company and subcontracted companies. Experience implementing projects for Bio/Pharmaceutical facilities.
- Able to perform project execution following engineering design and engineering specifications.
- Accountable for the Installation & Turnover for mechanical, electrical, civil and instrumentation projects.
- Experience in managing projects for Facilities and Utilities for several Bio/Pharmaceutical clients.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors such as Mechanical, Civil, Electrical/Instrumentation, Fire Protection, Structural, HVAC, Roof Contractors, Insulation, Test Adjustment & Balancing (T.A.B.).
- Experience estimating mechanical projects.
- Experienced in Equipment Rigging and Installation.
- Responsible for generating and review logs, reports, correspondence, and RFI’s as required to provide proper contract documentation and coordination.
- Responsible for conducting jobsite inspections on a regular basis for compliance with safety, quality workmanship, productivity.
- Experience in development, review and implementation of safety plans required in the construction areas to ensure compliance.
- Experience in generating project construction schedules and tracking progress.
- Experience in project Cost Controls.
- Responsible for the procurement of new equipment including delivery and installation logistic.
Job Type: Contract
- Project Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- OSHA 30 (Preferred)
- EIT or PE (Preferred)
- Driver's license for PR (Required)
- PMP (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- English (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Temporarily due to COVID-19