Universe is a national leader in facade construction technology, headquartered in St. Louis, MO. Our technology and fabrication teams transform architect’s facade designs from a CAD drawing to a 3D manufactured reality that perfectly fits the construction site.
Universe Facade Engineer Job Description:
You will be engineering architectural facade construction projects working closely with administrators and fabricators. You will engineer each project to achieve architect design intent and be compliant with building codes and fit the as-built geometry of the structure perfectly.
You will perform your work using state of the art CAD software to prepare drawings and design documents. You will incorporate structural and thermal design and analysis calculations. You will research alternative design options and make decisions.
You will own the successful outcome of each project.
We offer you:
- The thrill to see your hard work come to fruition through beautiful facade designs
- The opportunity to work and play with cutting edge technologies
- A long-term career path with many opportunities for personal growth within or outside your existing specialization
- An innovative and technology-driven work environment
- A close-knit collaborative team that values integrity and honesty
- An empowering leadership that encourages you to take responsibility
- A fair and transparent compensation policy in line with your growing skills
- A workplace bathing in natural sunlight with 360 views of the environment
- State-of-the-art and ergonomic office equipment and tools
- NOTE: We offer commensurate compensation. The salary listed is for recent college graduates only and will be adjusted based on demonstrated performance accordingly.
We expect from you:
- You have a passion for architecture and construction
- You are a professional who wants to do things honestly and fairly
- You are a self-confident critical thinker, empowered to self-manage your projects
- You are concise, clear and timely in your verbal and written communications
- You have an extraordinary attention to detail; your work is precise and accurate
- You have excellent spatial visualization skills; you love complex geometric problem solving using 2-D CAD tools
- You are methodical, disciplined and rigorous
- You are a problem solver. You always come up with honest and logical solutions for your customer
- You manage and own several projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
If this is you, apply online at https://www.universecorp.com/careers
We will respond if you include a thoughtful cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 per year
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19