ASM is a leading, global supplier of semiconductor process equipment for wafer processing. We deliver innovative technology solutions to the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. We are a dynamic, growing company and provide ground breaking solutions that are helping to make semiconductor devices smaller, faster and more powerful. We are currently hiring a Field Service Engineer I in Hillsboro, OR.
· Create and maintain a high level of customer delight throughadvanced customer service skills, implementing fast quality responses to bothinternal and external customers while maintaining a safety first mentality.
· Work completely independent of supervision on highly complexproblems while meeting project/task timelines, objectives and goals.
· Develop action plans for problem resolution and present tointernal and external customers.
· Develop improvements for processes, hardware and software forcontinuous improvement of ASM equipment / business operations.
· Coach / mentor lower level FSE’s to higher level skill sets.
· Assist in customer escalations and manage beta-site projects.
· Troubleshoot process problems of medium complexity along withwriting procedures and processes for standard field service activities.
· Travel of 25-75% for both domestic and international locations maybe required
· Bachelor degree from an accredited college in electricalengineering / electronics technology or Associatesdegree in electronics / electro-mechanical with 8 years of semiconductorfabrication maintenance experience In ALD, PECVD, EPI, Diffusion or Implant.
· 6-8 years field service / customer support background and/or 6-8years manufacturing experience in final assembly or test of semiconductorcapital equipment.
· Knowledge in any or all of the following areas is a plus: wafer fab, closed loop gas and vacuum control, RG induced plasma,electro-pneumatic controls, microprocessor based controllers, robotics, basicconcepts of software, toxic and/or flammable gasses and acids.
ASM International NV is headquartered in the Netherlands. Our over1,700 employees are based in 14 countries, including the United States, Europe,Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Singapore. We benefit from this diverse perspectiveand the advantages of bringing together the best brains in the world to createnew breakthroughs, turning today’s challenges into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Please apply online: https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=S004144210P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_US&career_job_req_id=11650&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=96u2luWdbevS
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply