Anric Technologies has a position available for individuals with differing levels of mechanical engineering and drafting experience. Engineer will be responsible for the production of engineering drawings. 3D CAD models will be provided and drawings suitable for a machinist to follow will need to be produced in a timely manner. Possibility for expanded responsibilities including design of sheet metal and other parts.
The person in this position will primarily work remotely but preference will be given to candidates that are local and can occasionally attend in person meetings
This position requires excellent attention to detail and min 3 years experience producing engineering drawings.
The ideal candidate will have experience in AutoCad Fusion 360 or similar 3D CAD software platform as well as experience in the design of vacuum systems.
- Produce detailed drawings in PDF format from provided 3D CAD files
- Interact with engineering team when questions arise or for clarifications
- Interface with machining vendors as needed
- Possible design of components for our vacuum deposition tools
- Possible time spent obtaining competitive quotes for machined parts
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Three years of technical education in a mechanical engineering and equivalent hands-on experience are desired. A BS in mechanical engineering is a plus, as is knowledge of basic electronics and/or vacuum systems.
Prior experience in any of the following areas would be highly beneficial: design of vacuum based deposition equipment, vacuum pumps, knowledge of Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) or Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD), and trouble-shooting of complex mechanical systems.
Remote Work Considerations:
- Candidate must have a suitable workstation (one will not be provided)
- Candidate will have their own license to their preferred 3D CAD program, though Anric may provide a site license for AutoCad Fusion 360 at their discretion
- Candidate must be available for consultation at least 2 days a week from 9am to 3pm (EST), however, work can be done at any time
- This will initially be an hourly position for a 2 month period of time
- Expected hours: 10/week
- Contract work/project based compensation also possible
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $21.00 - $27.00 per hour
If candidate transitions to full time employment, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination will be required.
Work Location: Remote