About the role:
- Provide first level support , maintenance and improvements to systems related with shop floor ,MES , and computers and servers involve in the plant operation.
- Performs Configuration, Maintenance and Troubleshooting for shop floor systems.
- Participate as Request, Incident and Change Management Team Member.
- Performs Monitoring of MES systems in order to keep the systems up and running.
- Provide First Level Support all the systems and computers involve in the shop floor.
- Evaluation and implementation of new systems.
- Software Installation and Configuration for IT Users.
- Industrial Printers Diagnostics and Troubleshooting.
- Manage Vendors Support Service for systems and hardware.
- Develop new software and reports requested by operations users.
- Install new shop floor hardware or I4.0 components.
- Maintain up to date all documentation related to the systems supported
- SQL Server
- Angular 6
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance