Space Lab Technologies, LLC (Space Lab) provides new technology development, research, and engineering support services for space science and exploration systems. Space Lab is always looking for people who are excited about working in the space industry and want to work on innovative projects. We are interested in people who enjoy being at the forefront of new discovery, as well as learning and solving challenging technical problems.
Space Lab is currently looking for an Bioastronautics Engineer Level I to support research and development of advanced technology for human space exploration and space science.
This position is responsible for:
- Analytical and simulation-based analyses
- Hands-on prototype development to include the use of drill press, power tools, hand tools, etc.
- Space flight hardware development
- Technical writing for reports
- Technical presentations to the public
This position requires knowledge of human rated spacecraft environment control and life support systems (ECLSS) with emphasis in mechanical and systems engineering. Knowledge and experience with 3D-CAD software, such as SolidWorks is required. Minimal travel for conferences, customer presentations, and rocket launches approximately 4× per year. The current position is a full-time position of 40 hrs/week, where the duties require minimal supervision.
Requirements: B.S. in Engineering or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- How would you rate your knowledge of human rated spacecraft environment control and life support systems (ECLSS), given a scale of 0 – None, 1 – Basic Awareness, 2 – Novice (Limited Experience), 3 – Intermediate (Some Applied Experience), 4 – Advanced (Extensive Experience), or 5 – Expert (Recognized Authority)?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement