Programmer — Visual Basic and Microsoft Environment
Part-time programming opportunity
Accord Financial Group, Inc. is a company of about 15 employees. It is located in Covington, Ohio, north of Dayton. Most of this programing work can be performed remotely, but there may be some occasions to co-ordinate in person with management and with the existing IT support person, especially at the onset.
We look for this to be contract work, not employment. It will be 10 to 15 to 20 hours per month, varying with project demand.
- Support and enhancements to a proprietary program written in Visual Basic 6 on an Access database.
- Maintenance, upkeep and security of a server running Windows Server 2012.
- Maintenance and upkeep of desktop and laptop workstations running Windows 10 and other software. Some computers are in-office and some are remote.
- Computer co-ordination with providers of the VPN, telephone service, and some other software.
- Co-ordinate with existing IT tech who is doing much of the same work. This person is phasing out.
- Lots of flexibility in your schedule.
A Little More About Us
Accord started in 1992. It is a solid, reliable, family-owned business that will likely need your services for a long time. Accord provides financing for businesses to assist them in purchasing machinery and equipment.
To Contact Us
Please send your resume and qualifications.
Call me if you would like: 937-214-0690. Ask for Darryl.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- programming: 2 years (Preferred)