Job Title: Reporting Analyst
Locations: South Burlington, VT; Exeter, NH
This Reporting Analyst role supports our applications and software team by completing tasks related to our claims processing operation.
Candidates for this position will have three to five years of experience developing specifications, coding, and testing end-user reports, and delivering such reports via dashboard, websites or console programs. Healthcare or benefits experience is strongly preferred. This position reports to the manager of IT Applications and Software and works on a team with 5-10 other developers and analysts.
· Developing, testing, validating, and maintaining reports that address internal business needs
· Developing static and dynamic reports providing summary and detail levels using Actuate Report Designer against PostgreSQL databases
· Creating custom and ad hoc data queries that help answer business questions and provide supplemental data to the process stakeholders
· Developing data extracts and transformations for use by internal and external stakeholders
· Defining, developing and deploying automated dashboards, reports and visualizations to enable metrics-driven decisions
· 3 years’ experience business programming, including proficiency in C#, Transact SQL, and Visual Studio, Actuate, Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL Server Reports/BI, Telerik, IBM Cognos or similar tools
· Experience coding in TSQL and Visual Studio with Visual Basic or C#
· Understanding of and experience with data warehousing technologies and concepts.
· Design experience in Actuate, Tableau, Crystal Reports or Microsoft SSRS required.
· Experience in healthcare, employee benefits or EDI desirable in B2B (business-to-business) and B2C (business-to-customer).
· Must demonstrate an understanding of relational database concepts and have experience writing reports using stand-alone or integrated reporting products that leverage ODBC and TSQL to extract data
· Knowledge of coding or scripting to transform extracted data
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations