Utility Superintendent will schedule utilities work and coordinate the field crews working alongside the foreman. The individual will be responsible for completing and coordinating the various phases of the project while staying within budget. This individual will be working with heavy utility construction including sewer, pipe, and dry utilities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Efficiently be able to shoot grade
- Overseeing the construction project from start to finish.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to the predetermined schedule.
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when needed.
- Communicate effectively with the sub-contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the management team, sub-contractors and laborers.
-Assist Project Managers and Project Engineers with quantities and productions
-Coordinate equipment and crews and other job related activities to maximize efficiency
-Ensure that all resources assigned are maintained, protected, secured and used at optimum efficiency
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
Company benefits include:
401k plan with match
Paid time off
Casual work environment
Health, vision, and dental coverage available.
Project completion bonus
Required experience and Certifications:
- Underground Utility Experience
- OSHA 30 First Aid and CPR Certifications
- Construction Experience: 5+ years
-Must know how to shoot grade
Job Type: Full-time
- Shooting grade: 2 years (Preferred)
- Utility Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Upper Marlboro, MD (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative