CH Biomedical (USA) Inc. is seeking a Sr. Medical Device Embedded Software Engineer to support the software development on in-house R&D programs. A qualified candidate will be a part of a team developing current and next generation embedded software for energy management and electromagnetic control systems.
- Use C/C++ programming languages in RTOS system to develop high quality and maintainable codes for Class III medical devices
- Use C# for PC UWP/WPF application
- Perform tasks from basic coding to change requests
- Design and document modularized software architecture
- Analyze product level requirements and generate software requirements specification documents
- Contribute to team activities on DFMEA, risk management, etc.
- Establish and improve software V&V methods
- Prepare software unit test, system integration test, and product acceptance test including plan, cases, execute and report
- Participate in software design review, process review, and other interface reviews
- Work closely with EE team for PCB design, IC selection and device driver implementation
- Provide technical support on customer sites, interacting with customers for future enhancements
- BS in Computer Science or related field; Advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Expert in C/C++ programming languages for embedded systems; medical device or safety critical applications experience is a plus
- Experienced in Windows application programming
- Familiar with any 16-bit/32-bit Microcontroller architecture, board bring up and device driver experience. Has hands-on experience with embedded software debugging tools and software
- Fluent in software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, testing performance and data analysis
- Has knowledge of common communication protocols used on embedded systems (UART, CAN, SPI, I2C, XPC, UDS)
- Experienced in high quality documents preparation, including system requirements, product specification, state diagrams, flow charts, etc.
- Knowledge of FDA regulatory requirements (e.g. IEC 62304, ISO14971) is a plus
- Ability to work in a dynamic multi-lingual environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and technical writing skills
About CH Biomedical
CH Biomedical (USA) Inc. is an advanced medical device company dedicated to the research, development and commercialization of a miniaturized implantable ventricular assist system featuring total magnetic suspension for the treatment of end-stage chronic heart failure. With offices in the US and China, we are growing our US team in preparation for clinical studies and regulatory approval in the US and Europe.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,120.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- What is your familiarity with C/C++ programming languages for embedded systems: basic, proficient, or advanced?
- relevant work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19