- SUMMARY: Responsible for designing, implementing, controlling and optimizing our manufacturing processes; this includes designing innovative processes and equipment for a new facility, or involvement in the modification and optimizing of equipment and processes that are already in place. This position will require working with people across the manufacturing system including R&D, production staff, and management. Must have experience in manufacturing or production facility.
1. Direct and design capital projects ensuring that projects are completed on schedule, within budget and within project specifications.
2. Assist Maintenance Technicians in troubleshooting in the event of machinery problems.
3. Provide safety assessments with solutions and recommendations for equipment and processes at all facilities.
4. Evaluate and make recommendations of equipment and processes to increase productivity and reduce manning through automation.
5. Coordinate subcontractors. Insure all company policies are followed and oversee jobsite safety.
6. Source equipment and purchase as necessary.
7. Travel as necessary to all plants to provide management support as necessary.
8. Carry out Director of Engineering tasks, in his/her absence.
9. Other duties as assigned
· BS degree in Process, Civil, Structural, or Mechanical Engineering.
· 5 years experience in an engineering management role supporting manufacturing, production and/or facilities operations.
· Practical experience working with contractors and managing projects required.
· Proficient using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
· Must be capable of accurately measuring and drafting design results on AutoCad.
· Must be able to demonstrate through prior projects strong engineering project management skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering in production or manufacturing facility: 3 years (Required)
- Troubleshooting machinery: 3 years (Preferred)
- working with subcontractors: 3 years (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule