MBH Architects is a top-tier firm with a small firm feel. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Denver, and Mumbai. Our staff of over 200 employees work on projects ranging from high-density housing developments to sustainability-focused tech campuses to restaurants for MVPs like Michael Mina to memorable spaces for brands like Tesla, Allbirds, Invisalign, West Elm, and the world’s top luxury brands. We are seeking a highly organized, versatile person to join our team in Denver as a Job Captain.
This role focuses on the timely and accurate production of project deliverables from design development thru construction. Duties can include:
- Landlord and engineer coordination
- Site planning
- Supporting and passing along knowledge to team members
- Communicating changes in project scope or schedule
- Delegate tasks and provide direction to junior staff and designers on architecture projects
- Lead the production team to create, assemble and issue client deliverables utilizing CAD, Revit, Cinema 4D, Microstation, Sketchup or other medium
- Perform job site visits to review progress of construction; prepare and issue field reports
- Revise drawings per RFI’s, bulletins, Addendums and plan check comments
- Issue documents for bids and permits.
- Implement ways to improve production methods
All applicants must have:
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or a degree from a relevant field
- minimum of 5 years of experience using Revit
- currently being in pursuit of licensure is a plus.
MBH is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- using Revit: 5 years (Preferred)