Dapicon, Inc. is a consortium of data contributors traversing multiple industries whose contributions reveal the journey of a product and its condition as it moves through the supply chain with the use of transactional data, IoT sensors, analytics, loggers and consortium data.
We are looking for an experienced back-end software engineer with strong experience in SQL that is passionate about coding, loves variety, enjoys learning new things, and works collaboratively with their fellow teammates. As a Back-End Software Engineer II, you will also work collaboratively with our Program Management and QA teams to build high quality products and services for our customers.
We have a very strong, diverse and passionate team that feeds off one another. Every team member has areas of expertise or specific experiences that allow them to remove blocks that are holding the team back. In this process, the rest of the team gets to learn something new themselves. We also have monthly scheduled events and numerous unscheduled events to keep it fun and maintain a good team environment, including hiking, biking, gaming, snowboarding/skiing, water skiing, frisbee golf, potluck lunches, and/or checking out the local pubs.
If an energized environment with an awesome team is appealing to you, we would love to hear from you.
· Participation in all phases of agile delivery (e.g. planning poker, estimating, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, breaking down stories into technical tasks/requirements, etc.)
· Coding, debugging and resolving software defects in the products and services as well as participating in code reviews
· Creation of technical documentation
· Help drive rapid release of software defect resolutions in the products and services, while working closely with QA to ensure updated automation and processes to avoid future issues
· Contribute to the creation of functional specs, technical design, architectural design, data (design, consumption, scale access), security and authorization (design & implementation), user guides, software delivery (DevOps), troubleshooting and support documentation, etc.
· Participation in regular solution design sessions to analyze options and suggest improvements/optimizations
· Work closely with support staff to ensure clear training on functionality, how to troubleshoot and support the application and its customers
· Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
· 4+ years of experience coding with Java or C#
· Strong experience with SQL Server or other RDS
· Experience in implementing SOAP, REST and Micro Services
· Experience developing web APIs
· Familiarity with Agile methodologies and principles
· Familiarity with Azure and AWS
· Familiarity with Bitbucket or GitHub
· Familiarity with Linux systems and Bash scripting
· Experience working with React or other modern full stack technologies
· Experience with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
· Experience with grocery retail/foodservice/pharmaceutical industry and supply chain
· Experience with Power BI and Power Apps
Dapicon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
DeltaTrak takes every precaution to ensure our employees safety. We sanitize workstations throughout the day and encourage social distancing. Everyone must wear masks. We require everyone that enters our facility to have their temperature taken.
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Tech services : 2 years (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Work Location: One location