ThinkCX is a data science company that leverages machine learning and data analytics to empower some of the largest telecommunication companies and smartphone manufacturers in the world. We receive over 6 billion data signals every day, from diverse data sources to generate market intelligence and user level insights. The number of applications for our data is growing rapidly which creates new challenges and opportunities every day.
In order to respond to these challenges, we need team members with more than just technical skill alone. We need all-star collaborators that bring energy and innovative thinking every day. Our multidisciplinary engineering team is in constant collaboration with product and sales teams to bring new perspectives to every part of the company.
- Mine large, complex sets of data sets for insights on customer behavior.
- Work with product and sales team to design meaningful client focussed solutions.
- Work with data science team to engineer feature sets.
- Explore vast data sets for new device insight sources or product applications.
- Discover new uses to improve key model metrics.
- Optimize existing production models.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, economics, computer science, data science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, etc.).
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven self starter and attention to detail.
- Applied experience with SQL and languages/softwares such as (Python, R, pandas, MATLAB etc.).
- Experience translating data analysis into business recommendations
- Experience with cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Applied experience with machine learning on large datasets
- Experience with data warehousing platform (e.g. Amazon Redshift, Azure Data Warehouse)
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Extended health care
- Casual dress
- Vacation & paid time off
- Onsite Gym
Application deadline: 2020-07-03
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Our team is working remotely for the time being. Eventually the decision will be made to return to our office based on the recommendations of our regional health authorities and generally when our employees feel it is safe to do so.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19