IBS Paper Performance Group is an internationally recognized leader in the custom design and fabrication of paper machine equipment. Recent worldwide demand for our products has created exceptional openings at our Chesapeake, VA location.
IBS Paper Performance Group is an internationally recognized leader in the custom design and fabrication of paper machine equipment. Recent worldwide demand for their products has created exceptional openings at our Chesapeake, VA location.
Do you have what it takes to program and operate a Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Gantry Type milling machine?
Requirements for applying:
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years CNC machining experience (metal or non-metal machining) on a Gantry Type Milling/Grinding Machine
- Responsible for loading and editing the program (G-code), selecting and setting up tools, testing the program and ensuring everything works correctly, and fixing things when they break or go wrong.
- Responsible for taking a blueprint and figuring out how to make the part. You will pick out tools, figure speeds and feeds, and write the program.
- Enjoy machining custom and complex non-metal parts with high tolerances.
What do You Get:
You will work in a high tech, clean, climate-controlled environment and enjoy a competitive salary plus outstanding fringe benefits (health, dental, life insurance and 401k). You will have the opportunity to establish your machinist career, operate the most modern equipment and release yourself from performing routine tasks and enjoy variety. E-mail or drop off your resume to:
IBS Paper Performance Group
3732 Profit Way
Chesapeake, VA 23323
1* 877 779-2362*
(Please pass along to others you know)
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- set up: 2 years (Preferred)
- cnc machinist: 2 years (Preferred)
- shop: 1 year (Required)
- machinist: 2 years (Required)
- CNC Programming: 2 years (Preferred)