If you DO NOT have the required skills and experience for this position, please DO NOT apply. We are not looking for other positions. This is a high skill and experience position. If you do not have these skills and experience, your email and resume will be immediately deleted.
Are you a CNC turning, Mill/Turn programmer? Are you well versed in programming and set up of CNC 5 axis mill/turning centers? Do you know M and G code with proficiency?
If so, Xactra Technologies has a spot for you. Mill/Turning specialist with room to grow.
You will program your own jobs using CAD/CAM software, set it up and have full ownership of the job.
Our company has an immediate need for a mill/turning expert. Are you a self starter, like working in a true “Team” atmosphere, and want to be appreciated for your skills?
We have some of the best equipment on the market. High end turning and Mill/turn machines.
Mori Seki and Okuma
We make challenging parts. Many with tight tolerances. They need to look good as well as meet specifications.
We change over to new jobs and projects constantly. We do not run the same part over and over, days on end. The work is always different.
You will be programming, setting up and working on frequently changing jobs which keeps everything very interesting.
Working hours are Monday through Thursday 6:00am to 4:30pm. Occasional half day overtime on Fridays.
Our shop is extremely clean and climate controlled.
Materials we run:
Mostly Aluminum with some Stainless Steel, Brass, Plastics.
Skills you need are:
- 3 or more years experience in programming and set up on turning centers, mill/turn.
- Be skilled at programming at the machine using code (M and G)
- Measuring and checking parts at the machine using a variety of methods.
- Tooling selection experience.
You must attach your resume when replying to this job posting.
will be based on your experience level and be very competitive.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- turning: 3 years (Required)
- Rochester, NY 14615 (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction