We're looking for our next Expert.
We are a custom manufacturer of Museum Displays, Commercial Millwork, TV & Film Props and Furniture.
- We're looking for someone who has great 3D visualization skills as well as a high level of experience and proficiency in Solidworks and Keyshot.
- You'll be taking client concepts, roughing them into development models to create photorealistic renderings which will then be developed into shop drawings. Experience with programming CAM files for CNC routing and CNC turning is also highly desired.
- Proficiency with fabrication, manual mills, welding, carpentry, electronics and mechanical assemblies would also be a great asset.
- Art, Architecture and/or Industrial Design experience and or interest would be helpful.
- We offer employer paid health insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, sick days as well as paid vacation.
We're a small company where everyone wears many hats, but we have an interesting and fast paced project portfolio where every day is different and typically pretty interesting. This would be an ideal position for someone with experience in a prototyping shop environment.
Check out our website for an idea of our project portfolio www.bridgewaterstudio.net and let us know why we'd be a good fit for eachother.
No Phone Calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
All of our employees are vaccinated and we have weekly onsite Covid-19 testing
- Do you have experience programming any CNC machines?
- SolidWorks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)