- Plan, schedule, conduct or coordinate electrical engineering work. Prepare engineering reports, plans and specifications for a variety of projects. Design and produce engineering drawings using REVIT, PowerTools and VISUAL lighting software. Check and revise engineering drawings.
- Prepare and review plans and technical specifications, contract documents, and estimates. Participate in contract bidding and administration.
- Support and observe the design and ongoing progress of a project. Communicate and interact with project team members, client representatives, review agencies and others as appropriate to project.
- Collaborate in solving a variety of complex engineering problems (e.g., conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, difficult coordination requirements).
Healthcare experience required
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' of electrical design experience serving large healthcare projects; Prefer 8+ years experience.
- Working knowledge of REVIT, PowerTools, and VISUAL lighting software is required.
- Knowledge of large power transformers, power generation, transmission, operation and maintenance of power system distribution systems (110vac to 138kvac), harmonic analysis, cable and buss capacity analysis, and load flow analysis is required.
- Strong working knowledge of national safety electrical codes and standards
- Strong client skills is a must; position will have direct client contact
- LEED accreditation is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year
- Senior Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Electrical Engineering: 8 years (Preferred)
- BS or MS in EE (Required)
- P.E. (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off