We are currently seeking Electrical Maintenance Technicians who are experienced in industrial electrical/PLC in the steel foundry industry.
- Repair, maintain and replace electric motors
- Maintain all associated equipment for electric motors, including drives
- Install all types of electronic equipment including PLC programmers
- Maintain and install electrical services throughout the facility including lighting,HVAC, etc.
- Install new equipment, mount fixtures, run conduit, pull wire, connect wiring, etc.
- Troubleshoot electrical breakdowns.
- Perform preventative maintenance duties on plant equipment
- Work from blueprints, schematics, sketches or verbal instructions
- Have a basic understanding of belts, belt drives, chain drives, gear boxes, conveyors, and hydraulics and pneumatics
- Understand and able to work on up to 480V 3 phase
- Industrial and/or manufacturing PLC experience
- Motor programmable drives experience
- Running conduit/machine move/new installation experience
- Experience in melting and molding environment would be a plus
- Must be able to meet the physical demands and skills analysis of the job
- Self motivated and can work with little supervision
- Ability to work in various environments
We are a successful family owned small business for more than 35 years. PPCP prides ourselves on being a world class manufacturer of precision investment castings.
All full time employees are eligible for all health benefits after 60 days of employment. We also provide a matching 401k plan along with paid holidays, paid vacation time, and various other incentives. To learn more about PPCP, please visit our website at: ppcpinc.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Electrical: 5 years (Preferred)
- Maintenance Technician: 5 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible